1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )
2. Under "SiteWorx Menu", click the "Hosting Features" menu item if it is not already open.
3. Click on the "Softaculous" option.
4. SiteWorx will open a Softaculous Interface.
If you want to go back to SiteWorx, click on the "Go to Control Panel" icon.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
What is Softaculous?
Softaculous is an Auto-Installer that allow automated installation of a script through a single...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution