1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )
2. Under "SiteWorx Menu", click the "Statistics" menu item if it is not already open.
3. Click on the "AWStats" option.
4. If the current month is June, the year is 2015 and you want to see the current month's statistics, then click on the "June 2015" button under "Stats Type: Monthly".
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Reset my InterWorx (SiteWorx) Account Password?
After you access your SiteWorx account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into...
How to update your SiteWorx Email Address?
If you want to change your SiteWorx email Address then follow these steps.1. Log into your...
Change Language of your SiteWorx Account?
SiteWorx supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your SiteWorx language to your...
How to Access Webalizer in SiteWorx?
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )2. Under "SiteWorx...
How to upload files via the SiteWorx FileManager?
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the SiteWorx's inbuilt...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution