If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from the cPanel's Cronjob Page.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Under "Cron Email" you should enter your full e-mail address in text field.
4. Click on the "Update Email" Button.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution