If you wish to reset the PHP version to the default version, follow these instructions:
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Software" section, click on the "MultiPHP Manager" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of the page, select your domain from the left side and you will see the option "PHP Version" with a drop-down on the right side. Select the "inherit" option from the drop-down menu and click the Apply button.
If will take a few seconds, after which your PHP version will reset to the default version.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution