Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you have the domains Example1 and Example2 and you want to set PHP7 on Example2 domain and PHP 5.6 on Example1. You will need to do this from the cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Software" section, click on the "MultiPHP Manager" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of page, select your domain from the left side and you will see the option "PHP Version" with a drop-down list on the right side. Select the appropriate PHP version from the drop-down menu and then click on Apply.
4. Now that you want to set PHP 5.6 on Example2, scroll down and select the example2 domain. Then set the PHP version to 5.6.
Congratulations, both of your domains use different different PHP versions now.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution