If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down and you can see a "Boot" option. Click it!
4. It will show a confirmation window. Click on "Yes".
It can take a few minutes for your VPS to start.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Reboot/Restart Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to...
How to Shutdown Your VPS Forcefully or Gracefully Using SolusVM?
You can shutdown your VPS in two ways - forcefully or gracefully, using SolusVM. How to...
How to Access Your VPS via VNC in SolusVM?
You can access your VPS via VNC in case of emergency such as when your IP is blocked by a...
How to Reinstall OS Using SolusVM OS-Reinstaller?
You can easily reinstall the operating system using the SolusVM automatic reinstallation tool but...
How to Manually Install/Reinstall an OS, Using SolusVM for Customized Installation?
The SolusVM Automatic Reinstall option does not allow you to modify or create a custom partition...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution