You can change the Disk Driver to Virtio or IDE before installing the operating system but should you change this after installing the OS, it will show an error that the disk is not found or a similar error. Only change this before Installing/Reinstalling the OS.
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down, and under the "settings" tab, you can find the "Disk Driver" option. Select the appropriate Disk Driver from the Drop-Down Menu.
4. Reboot your VPS and you will be able to install/reinstall your OS which will use your selected disk driver.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Reboot/Restart Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to...
How to Shutdown Your VPS Forcefully or Gracefully Using SolusVM?
You can shutdown your VPS in two ways - forcefully or gracefully, using SolusVM. How to...
How to Start/ Boot Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control...
How to Access Your VPS via VNC in SolusVM?
You can access your VPS via VNC in case of emergency such as when your IP is blocked by a...
How to Reinstall OS Using SolusVM OS-Reinstaller?
You can easily reinstall the operating system using the SolusVM automatic reinstallation tool but...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution