You can Enable or Disable 2D/3D Acceleration or you can change the video card type to VGA, Cirrus, etc in SolusVM.
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
How to Change the Video Type?
1. Scroll down, and under the"Video" tab, change the type from the drop-down menu to the appropriate video type and then reboot your VPS.
How to Enable the 2D/3D Acceleration?
1. Scroll down under the "Video" tab, and if you want to Disable the 3D Acceleration, choose the option "Off" from the dropdown menu.If you want to enable it, chose the "On" option from the 2D/3D Acceleration.
2. Reboot your VPS.
Note: Virtualization like KVM does not support 2D/3D Acceleration on some operating systems.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Reboot/Restart Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to...
How to Shutdown Your VPS Forcefully or Gracefully Using SolusVM?
You can shutdown your VPS in two ways - forcefully or gracefully, using SolusVM. How to...
How to Start/ Boot Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control...
How to Access Your VPS via VNC in SolusVM?
You can access your VPS via VNC in case of emergency such as when your IP is blocked by a...
How to Reinstall OS Using SolusVM OS-Reinstaller?
You can easily reinstall the operating system using the SolusVM automatic reinstallation tool but...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution