You can change the root/admin password of your VPS Operating System using SolusVM
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down, and under the "Root/Admin Password" tab, click on "Change".
4. It will prompt for a confirmation. Click on "Yes".
5. It can take some time to change the password and then it will display it. Copy the password to notepad.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Reboot/Restart Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to...
How to Shutdown Your VPS Forcefully or Gracefully Using SolusVM?
You can shutdown your VPS in two ways - forcefully or gracefully, using SolusVM. How to...
How to Start/ Boot Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control...
How to Access Your VPS via VNC in SolusVM?
You can access your VPS via VNC in case of emergency such as when your IP is blocked by a...
How to Reinstall OS Using SolusVM OS-Reinstaller?
You can easily reinstall the operating system using the SolusVM automatic reinstallation tool but...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution